Monday, April 13, 2009

Up and Running

I've just completed a class through the Mesquite ISD staff development program, that taught me all about our new world wide web and the exciting possibilities it offers to our students. This "new" web is called web 2.0! One of the web 2.0 tools is blogging. So, here I am, vowing to start a school blog! I hope you'll bookmark me, "follow" me, perhaps even RSS me or at least check back every so often! To start with, I've posted a survey on the right hand side of the blog. Take a moment to fill it out! Leave a comment on what you think.. Here's to blogging with you!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it; what an excellent idea! Online surveys are a good way to save paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great way to communicate with the parents. I want to do one next year. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This motivates me to make a blog of my own! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJ- I am so proud of you! It looks great! Check out my blog at www.crystalholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I started one for my "first year" but it has been ages since I last updated =)

    I just got too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! You're an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're one of the best! Can't wait for you to help me get one started. jch

    ReplyDelete